You are welcome to contact us regarding your legal matter. We can be contacted by telephone at (919) 789-4677 or by completing the email form below.
What we look for in deciding whether or not to accept your employment law case.
As a general rule, we only accept employment law cases on a contingent fee basis that meet all of the following criteria:
1. the employee has sustained or reasonably expects to sustain at least $30,000.00 in lost wages;
2. the employee has strong evidence of discrimination or retaliation;
3. the employee does not have any history of poor job performance or misconduct at work;
4. the employee was fired; and
5. the employee is prepared to invest $3,000 for filing fees, court reporter fees and other expenses if the a case needs to be filed in state or federal court.
This is not to say categorically, that you “don’t have a case” if you do not meet these criteria. Rather, if your situation does not meet these criteria, it is unlikely that your case will be economically viable for our firm to represent you on a contingent fee basis.
Completing the Contact Form
We use this form to quickly evaluate how and if we can help you. Please complete it as thoroughly as you can.
Please note that this contact form is for people who have an employment issue with a local government unit or a company. If you have any employment issue with an agency of the State of North Carolina (e.g. Department of Public Safety), please use the contact form for State employees.